APS - Photogrammetry Software
Automatic photogrammetric processing station
APS meets all skill-level users by several interaction steps up to the full automatic process.
It runs on your desktop computer or laptop and processes small and medium format aerial imagery to 2D maps and 3D models with centimetric accuracy.
APS handles ground-facing images coming from several kind of drone, but they must include GPS data (optionally IMU data too). Images must be acquired in strips, with a standard overlap of 70-80% (lateral and longitudinal).
APS comes with four extension modules: StereoTools (for 3D feature extraction and plotting), TerrainTools (professional DEM editor and viewer), APSCheck (fast on field flight check) and Google Earth Tiler (to publish final orthomosaic through Google Earth).
More FeaturesAPS is extended by following modules:
- Import images from any Drone/UAV (TIF, JPG)
- Import of images without IMU angles data
- Camera passport features self-extraction
- GPS data extraction from EXIF
- Import of GPS data expressed in different formats
- Selectable camera mounting
- Multisensor RGB and NIR projects support
- Five bundle algorithms with editable parameters
- Import GCP, collimation and visualization
- Radiometric color balancing
- DSM automatic generation
- Contour lines generation
- Textured Mesh automatic generation / view
- DTM ground automatic filtering on preset scenario
- Seamlines generation and editing
- Tiles setup and import
- Orthomosaic generation
- Orthomosaic correction editor
- 3D point cloud generation and view
- All common CAD edit commands
- Multithread powerful & GPU support
- Batch start from command line
- Custom band composition export
- Multilanguage support
- Available for Windows Vista/7/8 64 bit
- Quote: 155 m
- GSD photo: 0.05 m
- Area: 0.314 km2
- UAV: Swinglet CAM
- Number of images: 98
- Number of flight: 1
- Time of flight: 10 minutes
- APS total time of process: around 2 hours 20 min
More case histories
Drone UAV Mapping
eBee RTK Drone Survey-grade aerial mapping RTK can collect aerial photography to produce orthomos...
Google Earth Tiler
Google Earth Tiler Orthophoto post processor for Google Earth Google Earth Tiler makes possible t...
eBee Ag Drone The drone for precision agricolture The eBee Ag by senseFly is a professional aeria...
Cloud View A huge point cloud stream viewer CloudView is a point cloud stream viewer.It can open ...
eXom: the inspection and close mapping drone
eXom Inspection and close mapping eXom multirotor drone is designed from the ground up to permit ...
eBee Drone High professional drone by senseFly The eBee is a SenseFly drone. It has a flight time...